ARTrails of Southwest Washington
ARTrails is a community of emerging and established artists who live and work in the greater Lewis County area. Through the annual Studio Tour held the 3rd and 4th weekends of September, ARTrails provides an opportunity for the public to meet artists in their studio/workplace and to observe works in progress, and purchase work directly from the artists. ARTrails promotes the arts and the work of member artists through exhibits, workshops, and educational programs in coordination with area businesses, schools, and organizations.
- Presents demonstrations and education in the community
- Awards art scholarships
- Sponsors the Battle of the Cowl-Artz student art show
- Exhibits art in area businesses and galleries
- Participates in community festivals and celebrations
- Provides a community sculptural experience through the annual building of the bird’s nest
- Invites the community to the artists’ studios during the annual Open Studio Tour.
Join us in 2022 for our 20th annual studio tour the third and fourth weekends of September. The tour opens with a Gala Reception Friday evening before the start of the tour at the Exhibition Gallery in downtown Centralia’s Historic Train Depot (210 Railroad Avenue, Centralia WA), where each participating artist has one piece of art on display.