ARTrails provides a unique opportunity for you and artists of Southwestern Washington to meet each other in their studios and for you to observe them working on current projects.
ARTrail ‘s Contributions to Culture & the Arts
The community supporting our artists is important to us, so ARTrails seeks opportunities to provide artistic experiences and educational programs in coordination with area businesses, schools, and organizations. This coordination also enables us to promote the arts and the work of member artists through exhibits, workshops, parades, and community events and festivals.
ARTrails contributes to the region’s arts and culture, art education, and to the community at large in many ways:
- Provides art scholarships to colleges
- Sponsors annual high school student art show
- Demonstrates various ARTrails art forms and leads children’s sidewalk painting at the Chehalis Art Fest.
- Exhibits at regional businesses/museums
- Invites public to open studio tours and demonstrates or provides art experiences during annual studio tours
- Invites pubic to Gala at the historic Centralia Railroad Station
- Provides children’s art experiences at the Mossyrock Blueberry Festival, Chehalis Art Fest
ARTrails is always receptive to new ways to support the arts in Southwest Washington’s communities.
Through all of these efforts, ARTrails promotes recognition that the arts are a significant component of Southwest Washington life. The many fine and dedicated artists who live and work in the area receive recognition and support through opportunities for demonstration, exhibition, and sales of their works.
All ARTrails events are free and open to the public unless otherwise noted. We look forward to seeing you!